independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Wed 24th Apr 2019 2:56am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > General Discussion > NO D3SIRE 2 RetuRN HomE!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 04/12/19 10:42pm

imago

avatar

NO D3SIRE 2 RetuRN HomE!

This coming October will mark my 10th year in Bangkok, Thailand. And, I can confidently say, this is the happiest I've ever been in my life.

I just returned from Chiang Mai, a nothern city about an hour's flight from Bangkok, for a long weekend with my sweetie.

Since being here, I've been lucky enough to have been with people from all over the world, but I keep coming back to Thais. Their sweet disposition and playfulness suits my style.,


While walking through the night market in CHiang Mai, I burst out laughing. My boo looks at me and says, "Are you being stupid again?"

"No, I'm happy." I said.


And, I am. It's amazing what 10 years can do if you just keep applying yourself. Keep moving in the direction you want to. I came to Thailand around the same time I started not posting regularly on the org because your new mods at that time were idiots.

And, I don't recognize any of the names here anymore, but I assunem it's still a really slutty hookup site? Who's fucking who now?

Anyways, This here are some photos (the first one is a stock photo).

cm01.jpg

lek02.jpg

lek01.jpg

And, this is a picture of my crotch.


crt01.jpg

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/13/19 12:53am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

eek

Edmonton, AB - canada

Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 04/13/19 6:04pm

poppys

luv4u said:

eek

falloff what is up with the fork?

life, it ain't real funky unless it's got that pop.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 04/14/19 5:40am

XxAxX

avatar

hug glad you are enjoying life woot! good to see you

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 04/14/19 6:05am

KoolEaze

avatar

I´m happy to see you happy. Time really flies.

Some friends of mine are travelling to Thailand tomorrow for a month-long stay.

What , if anything, do you miss the most about the USA? Certain foods? Cultural aspects? It looks to me like you´re not missing anything at all.

If my job didn´t require longterm planning and commitment I´d do exactly what you did.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 04/15/19 2:10am

ThisOne

lockdance
Art Official Age
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 04/15/19 2:11am

ThisOne

evillol !
Art Official Age
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 04/15/19 3:27am

imago

avatar

KoolEaze said:

I´m happy to see you happy. Time really flies.

Some friends of mine are travelling to Thailand tomorrow for a month-long stay.

What , if anything, do you miss the most about the USA? Certain foods? Cultural aspects? It looks to me like you´re not missing anything at all.

If my job didn´t require longterm planning and commitment I´d do exactly what you did.

I miss almost nothing about being back in the states. Quite honestly, what I do miss a tiny bit are small things:



1. bike lanes

2. The 7-mile unbroken sidewalk in Tampa bay for running/jogging

3. Fresh water springs (Flroida had an abundance)--I'm an outdoorsy type.

As far as food, nah. Bangkok is a city comparible to New York City in size. You can find ANYTHING here that meets your desire. The banks here are open 6 days (some branches 7 days) a week and the hours are longer and more convienient than in the states. Cellphone coverage is far cheaper and there are more choices.

I don't miss Americans are British folks at all. I'm surrounded by them. A good friend of mine is Welsh, although I don't really talk to other Americans. My best friends are Burmese, Thai, Philipino and Pakastani, and Cambodian.

I've fallen in love here, and unlike my normal pattern, it was healthy, nurturing and ultimately beautiful. Even with a past lover here, I look back on in fondly, and we still hangout from time to time, especially if one of us is horny, lawd.

And, most importantly.... I don't feel uninvited. I don't feel unwanted here.
I went back to the states last year for a month, then to Germany for a month. It was miserable. By the time, I return to Bangkok, I could have kissed the ground. It's unbelievable the rude treatment I received in Germany. I'll not visit there again anytime soon.



 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 04/15/19 3:28am

imago

avatar

ThisOne said:

lockdance

I am bloated with acceptance.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 04/15/19 3:31am

imago

avatar

XxAxX said:

hug glad you are enjoying life woot! good to see you

ky

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 04/15/19 4:10am

ThisOne

imago said:



ThisOne said:


lockdance

I am bloated with acceptance.



Is that what u call it ?!?!?!?!?!?!


.


crt01.jpg


Art Official Age
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 04/15/19 6:09am

4anothertime

lol Speaking of slutty...

On a serious note...happy you are happy Dan! purse

I guess heaven really is keeping score...the cosmos are right handed and I am sucker for that right hook.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 04/15/19 7:08am

RodeoSchro

avatar

I thought you still lived in Tampa Bay all this time.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 04/15/19 11:04am

KoolEaze

avatar

Thanks for the very detailed answer. I knew or kind of expected that bike lanes and sidewalks for jogging would probably one of the things you´d miss there. lol

-

If it isn´t too personal to answer, I´d like to know what happened in Germany that made you feel like this? I know that you used to love it here a long time ago and you felt comfortable here. So what happened to make you change your mind about Germany?

imago said:

KoolEaze said:

I´m happy to see you happy. Time really flies.

Some friends of mine are travelling to Thailand tomorrow for a month-long stay.

What , if anything, do you miss the most about the USA? Certain foods? Cultural aspects? It looks to me like you´re not missing anything at all.

If my job didn´t require longterm planning and commitment I´d do exactly what you did.

I miss almost nothing about being back in the states. Quite honestly, what I do miss a tiny bit are small things:



1. bike lanes

2. The 7-mile unbroken sidewalk in Tampa bay for running/jogging

3. Fresh water springs (Flroida had an abundance)--I'm an outdoorsy type.

As far as food, nah. Bangkok is a city comparible to New York City in size. You can find ANYTHING here that meets your desire. The banks here are open 6 days (some branches 7 days) a week and the hours are longer and more convienient than in the states. Cellphone coverage is far cheaper and there are more choices.

I don't miss Americans are British folks at all. I'm surrounded by them. A good friend of mine is Welsh, although I don't really talk to other Americans. My best friends are Burmese, Thai, Philipino and Pakastani, and Cambodian.

I've fallen in love here, and unlike my normal pattern, it was healthy, nurturing and ultimately beautiful. Even with a past lover here, I look back on in fondly, and we still hangout from time to time, especially if one of us is horny, lawd.

And, most importantly.... I don't feel uninvited. I don't feel unwanted here.
I went back to the states last year for a month, then to Germany for a month. It was miserable. By the time, I return to Bangkok, I could have kissed the ground. It's unbelievable the rude treatment I received in Germany. I'll not visit there again anytime soon.



" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"




http://kooleasehvac.com/
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 04/15/19 12:21pm

imago

avatar

4anothertime said:

lol Speaking of slutty...



On a serious note...happy you are happy Dan! purse



Hey muffin. :hug:

I know you don’t play for the other team, but If you did I’ve gotten really good at analingus.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 04/15/19 9:56pm

littlemissG

avatar

It’s good to see you happy. Looks like you found home in Thailand.
hug
No More Haters on the Internet.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 04/16/19 1:25am

imago

avatar

littlemissG said:

It’s good to see you happy. Looks like you found home in Thailand. hug

I though all the old school orgers had left hug

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 04/16/19 1:52am

toots

avatar

You have been missed in chat but I thought i saw you in there a few months ago....could of been another other...cant remember....real life always first ...and I am so glad ur happy....good to see ur still posting and hope to see u here occasionally soon biggrin hug
[Edited 4/16/19 1:54am]
Smurf theme song-seriously how many fucking "La Las" can u fit into a dam song wall
Proud Wendy and Lisa Fancy Lesbian asskisser thumbs up!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 04/16/19 8:03am

littlemissG

avatar

imago said:



littlemissG said:


It’s good to see you happy. Looks like you found home in Thailand. hug



I though all the old school orgers had left hug



I lurk around sometimes.
No More Haters on the Internet.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 04/20/19 6:56am

domainator2010

Hey man - you live anywhere near Sukhumvit? smile

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 04/20/19 4:47pm

LenguaDePlata

I’m glad to hear that you’re happy. My case is the exact opposite. After living abroad for almost 20 years I have decided to relocate back in my home country. Absolutely terrified about it (being abroad for such a long time I don’t fell like I belong anymore), but I feel it is what I need right now. Life’s too short to be unhappy, so time to move on for me. And to stay where you are for yourself!
Nice croch, by the way. And the fork is the best...
Life is just a party, and parties weren’t meant to last...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 04/20/19 5:24pm

poppys

LenguaDePlata said:

I’m glad to hear that you’re happy. My case is the exact opposite. After living abroad for almost 20 years I have decided to relocate back in my home country. Absolutely terrified about it (being abroad for such a long time I don’t fell like I belong anymore), but I feel it is what I need right now. Life’s too short to be unhappy, so time to move on for me. And to stay where you are for yourself! Nice croch, by the way. And the fork is the best...

a 12" fork, no doubt.

LDP !!! hug

life, it ain't real funky unless it's got that pop.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 04/20/19 5:31pm

LenguaDePlata

poppys said:



LenguaDePlata said:


I’m glad to hear that you’re happy. My case is the exact opposite. After living abroad for almost 20 years I have decided to relocate back in my home country. Absolutely terrified about it (being abroad for such a long time I don’t fell like I belong anymore), but I feel it is what I need right now. Life’s too short to be unhappy, so time to move on for me. And to stay where you are for yourself! Nice croch, by the way. And the fork is the best...


a 12" fork, no doubt.

LDP !!! hug


hug right back at you!
Life is just a party, and parties weren’t meant to last...
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 04/21/19 10:10am

imago

avatar

domainator2010 said:

Hey man - you live anywhere near Sukhumvit? smile

Yes.

U a Bangkok orger?

ky

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 04/21/19 10:12am

imago

avatar

LenguaDePlata said:

I’m glad to hear that you’re happy. My case is the exact opposite. After living abroad for almost 20 years I have decided to relocate back in my home country. Absolutely terrified about it (being abroad for such a long time I don’t fell like I belong anymore), but I feel it is what I need right now. Life’s too short to be unhappy, so time to move on for me. And to stay where you are for yourself! Nice croch, by the way. And the fork is the best...

hmmm.

I'm not sure where home is for you, but it can be intimidating.
When I visited the states laste year, I did not enjoy it at all. Things felt so different.
And, yet too familiar at the same time.


Thanks. My crotch is the result of a wonderful penis, and juicy, fleshy balls. hug

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 04/21/19 10:15am

imago

avatar

toots said:

You have been missed in chat but I thought i saw you in there a few months ago....could of been another other...cant remember....real life always first ...and I am so glad ur happy....good to see ur still posting and hope to see u here occasionally soon biggrin hug [Edited 4/16/19 1:54am]

hug


I actually don't even lurk here anymore. Facebook has most of the orgers I knew on it, and we get up to alot of nonsense there.

This color scheme, lack of a mobile app, and generally abandonned feel here is kinda depressing. How long has it been this way?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 04/21/19 3:11pm

Number23

imago said:



toots said:


You have been missed in chat but I thought i saw you in there a few months ago....could of been another other...cant remember....real life always first ...and I am so glad ur happy....good to see ur still posting and hope to see u here occasionally soon biggrin hug [Edited 4/16/19 1:54am]

hug


I actually don't even lurk here anymore. Facebook has most of the orgers I knew on it, and we get up to alot of nonsense there.

This color scheme, lack of a mobile app, and generally abandonned feel here is kinda depressing. How long has it been this way?



Ever since I couldn’t be arsed making an effort anymore. Good to see you happy Dan. It really is. smile
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 04/21/19 9:02pm

domainator2010

imago said:

domainator2010 said:

Hey man - you live anywhere near Sukhumvit? smile

Yes.

U a Bangkok orger?

ky


I've Noted you, check it smile (what's that emoticon, btw?)

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 04/22/19 11:55am

RodeoSchro

avatar

domainator2010 said:

imago said:

Yes.

U a Bangkok orger?

ky


I've Noted you, check it smile (what's that emoticon, btw?)



I don't care what else happens but I sure do want to hear the answer you get to your question.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's paladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 04/23/19 6:18am

Rightly

avatar

Hi imago.

I'm glad to hear you've been having a splendid time.

You might not remember me as a veteran orger.
I often enjoyed your posts!

God bless yer!
small circles, big wheels!
I've got a pretty firm grip on the obvious!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > General Discussion > NO D3SIRE 2 RetuRN HomE!