independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 20th Jan 2020 5:00am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Let's play a game.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/12/19 12:05pm

Ramzoo

avatar

Let's play a game.

I Know it's stupid but what's common between these songs?
Ooh She She Wa Wa (Apollonia 6)
The Future/Dionne/Yah, You Know (Prince)
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/12/19 2:52pm

billymeade

avatar

They were all remixed by William Orbit?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/13/19 4:31pm

coldasice

All written by Prince.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/13/19 5:25pm

purplepolitici
an

avatar

Thought this was gonna be a thread about Strange But True arrow
Does anybody want this body? sexy
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/13/19 8:08pm

FragileUnderto
w

avatar

purplepolitician said:

Thought this was gonna be a thread about Strange But True arrow


:falloff:
Cant believe my purple psychedelic pimp slap pimp2

And I descend from grace, In arms of undertow
I will take my place, In the great below
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/13/19 8:18pm

purplepolitici
an

avatar

FragileUndertow said:

purplepolitician said:

Thought this was gonna be a thread about Strange But True arrow


:falloff:

Don't be laughing at me ๐Ÿ˜‚. I think I meant Y Should Do That etc. I'ma co sign with coldasice ftw ๐Ÿค”
Does anybody want this body? sexy
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/13/19 9:14pm

FragileUnderto
w

avatar

purplepolitician said:

FragileUndertow said:



:falloff:

Don't be laughing at me ๐Ÿ˜‚. I think I meant Y Should Do That etc. I'ma co sign with coldasice ftw ๐Ÿค”

It is Y should I. But I knew exactly what song you were referring too ๐Ÿ‘
Cant believe my purple psychedelic pimp slap pimp2

And I descend from grace, In arms of undertow
I will take my place, In the great below
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/14/19 2:15am

Ramzoo

avatar

Ramzoo said:

I Know it's stupid but what's common between these songs?
Ooh She She Wa Wa (Apollonia 6)
The Future/Dionne/Yah, You Know (Prince)

Each song refers to a beverage! wink
Ooh She She Wa Wa (Coca Cola)
The Future (Seven Up)/Dionne (Martini)/Yah, You Know (Perrier*)
*I think Prince liked Perrier : you can see a bottle in the picture of Jamie Starr & Morris Day (check the book The Beautiful Ones).
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/14/19 4:47pm

peaceandlove

Ramzoo said:

Ramzoo said:
I Know it's stupid but what's common between these songs? Ooh She She Wa Wa (Apollonia 6) The Future/Dionne/Yah, You Know (Prince)
Each song refers to a beverage! wink Ooh She She Wa Wa (Coca Cola) The Future (Seven Up)/Dionne (Martini)/Yah, You Know (Perrier*) *I think Prince liked Perrier : you can see a bottle in the picture of Jamie Starr & Morris Day (check the book The Beautiful Ones).

Prince + Perrier of course. Classy. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š

Peaceandloveโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Let's play a game.