independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Leaks and deluxe bonus tracks
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/15/20 3:59pm

jfenster

Leaks and deluxe bonus tracks

Is it a coincidence that newly leaked tracks turn up on deluxe reissues?
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/15/20 4:01pm

LoveGalore

Sure.
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/15/20 4:02pm

lustmealways

avatar

i'm not following the implication

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/15/20 4:04pm

WhisperingDand
elions

avatar

Sometimes like "Velvet Kitty Kat" they even use the lossy mono mp3s as "sources"....

Which actually means you're better off having the leak versus ripping the CD to mp3 and double-compressing the file.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/15/20 4:45pm

steakfinger

WhisperingDandelions said:

Sometimes like "Velvet Kitty Kat" they even use the lossy mono mp3s as "sources"....

Which actually means you're better off having the leak versus ripping the CD to mp3 and double-compressing the file.

Fake news. Get the wax out of your ears.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/15/20 6:57pm

slyjackson

steakfinger said:

WhisperingDandelions said:

Sometimes like "Velvet Kitty Kat" they even use the lossy mono mp3s as "sources"....

Which actually means you're better off having the leak versus ripping the CD to mp3 and double-compressing the file.

Fake news. Get the wax out of your ears.

Fake news is old news the new one is fox news.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 09/15/20 10:55pm

antonb

Attention seeking post isn’t it
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 09/15/20 11:37pm

lavendardrumma
chine

There's more of a correlation than there should be or that can be explained.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 09/15/20 11:46pm

Number1Crush

slyjackson said:

steakfinger said:

Fake news. Get the wax out of your ears.

Fake news is old news the new one is fox news.

Really had to shoehorn that 2004 joke in there again?

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 09/16/20 12:26am

jstar69

Number1Crush said:



slyjackson said:




steakfinger said:




Fake news. Get the wax out of your ears.



Fake news is old news the new one is fox news.




Really had to shoehorn that 2004 joke in there again?



Fake news is Fox News - love it!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 09/16/20 5:02am

dualboot

avatar

Number1Crush said:

Really had to shoehorn that 2004 joke in there again?


Don't you use an app for shoehorning.

It gives instructions how to force your Phone.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 09/16/20 8:50am

LoveGalore

lavendardrummachine said:

There's more of a correlation than there should be or that can be explained.

How so?

It seems the connection is fairly obvious except most people seem to get it the other way around than how it probably is.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 09/16/20 10:29am

lavendardrumma
chine

LoveGalore said:

lavendardrummachine said:

There's more of a correlation than there should be or that can be explained.

How so?

It seems the connection is fairly obvious except most people seem to get it the other way around than how it probably is.


Either they're leaking/releasing material before it gets the official release, which means there's someone working closely with the Estate who has a big mouth.


Or the Estate is influenced by the leaked material, and making decissions partly based on squashing it.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 09/17/20 2:26pm

slyjackson

Number1Crush said:

slyjackson said:

Fake news is old news the new one is fox news.

Really had to shoehorn that 2004 joke in there again?

No idea, I just came out with it it was a spur of the moment. I wasn't interested in US politics in 2004.

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 09/19/20 6:26pm

jfenster

Would the full glamorous life have been leaked if leggers knew estate wasn't going to release it all?
[Edited 9/19/20 18:27pm]
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 09/19/20 7:52pm

andrewm7

I don`t see any correlation

 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Leaks and deluxe bonus tracks